Work Smarter Not Harder
You start your day with a to-do list. Eight hours later you haven’t made a dent in it.
Or, even worse, it’s gotten longer.
We all want to get the most out of the 24 hours allocated to us. Maximize yet targeted.
So how do we beat the struggle with being efficient and productive? Here are seven key ways you can get productive.
- Set three to five goals at the start of everyday.
- Know your own work rhythms and set work according to those productive hours.
- Combine work + exercise. Meet a client for a walk.
- Set between 30 minutes to 1 hour blocks in the week to “think”.
- Schedule breaks.
- Automate repeated tasks. Regularly writing the same or similar emails, use canned responses, text expanders or templates to save time. Work smarter than harder.
- Just say no. Dont take on too much than you can handle.